Use Promo Code "Corona" to receive 15% off your entire online ticket order!
- Preferred Admission: $40.00
- General Admission: $25.00
- Active Military/Senior/BSU Staff: $20.00
- Student (College & Ages 11-17): $15.00
- BSU Student (Not available online): $10.00
- Children (Ages 0-10): $10.00
A valid I.D. is required for Active Military, Senior, BSU Staff, and Student categories.
- Only the "Preferred" ticket category option is available in the preferred section.
- All orders will be processed as will-call.
- All questions should be directed to Tony Hartshorn at (208)331-9592 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Award winning Idaho composer, Jim Cockey, premieres Corona, a four movement work for String Quartet, inspired by and based on a short story by science-fiction author, Samuel R. Delany. The story centers on two characters, and a rock-and-roll hit single of the year 2041, entitled Corona. The two main characters end up in a hospital for very different reasons. These two distinctly but intensely pained individuals meet and give solace to each other, Corona ever-present in their musical minds. Choreographed by Artistic Director, Marla Hansen, Corona features the entire company and guest dancer/choreographer, Sayoko Knode, in addition to video components created by Alyssa Tolman and music recorded by 208 Ensemble.
Los Angeles-based composer, Thomas Kresge, originally from Boise, premieres Gem, a work for piano, sax, bass, violin and drums; blending contemporary classical music with the music inspired by films and video games. Choreographed by Yurek Hansen for the IDT dancers, this work will be performed live by members of the band Lounge on Fire.
Guest choreographer, Sayoko Knode, collaborates with Boise band, Lounge on Fire. The band described as a steel cut, blackened and peppered, cock-eyed, funk-trunked, hip-dipped flat-on-your-back pants-off-dance-off machine will play live for Sayoko's work exploring the excitement and struggles of an individual who acts against his better judgment in pursuit of his desires.
Online ticket sales will end two hours before the performance. Tickets will be available at the door.
PC: Mike Reid